Date – 03/29/2017
9:30 am – 10:30 am
20 North Wacker – 15th Floor Gallery
Add event to your calendar
Monthly Technology Business Review Meetings – Last Wednesday of every month
Ransomware – Don’t be a victim
- What is ransomware and tips for how to prevent it
- Be prepared so you do not have to pay the ransom
- How did I get infected? Someone in your company will get infected, but there are things you can do to limit the chances of this happening
- Take your overall security seriously and worry about the details
- Got good backups? Hope so….
- Do you have Cyber Insurance?
- Are your firewall, anti-virus, and other security platforms up to date?