Date(s) - 02/22/2017
9:30 am - 10:30 am
20 North Wacker - 15th Floor Gallery
Add event to your calendar
Monthly Technology Business Review Meetings – Last Wednesday of every month
How can you be secure without it getting in the way of your job or business? Below are some of the topics we will discuss:
- The business side should be driving your security polices and never the IT side.
- Security is not just about firewalls and anti-virus. Have you done a security audit with your user accounts and business applications lately?
- Risks – Cyber insurance, Physical access, Written password and other polices. Is there a Disaster recovery plan in place?
- Are all of your systems up to date with patching, anti-virus and spyware? Do you have reports to prove it?
- Are you emailing sensitive information?