Date(s) - 02/27/2019
9:30 am - 10:30 am
20 North Wacker - 15th Floor Gallery
Add event to your calendar
Monthly Technology Business Review Meetings – Last Wednesday of every month
Security! You cannot ignore the fact that everyone needs to deal with security these days. There are a host of things you can do right now to make you much more secure – with very little effort and very little investment.
- Security 101 Best Practices
- Penetration Testing – What is it really? Do you need to do this for compliance reasons?
- EDR – How do you know if a hacker is in your systems? Having this system in place give you peace of mind and can proactively prevent hackers from getting in.
- Sandboxing – What is it, why is it important, and why will everyone be using it in the years to come?
- What are you worried about when it comes to security?
- Bonus – Get a free Dark Web scan to see if your personal or corporate data has been breached. Plus, what you can do about it