Natasha KostrewaDirector Waident Technology Solutions
- How long have you been doing IT support? – Managed Services since 2014 – also worked on the Web Development team in college.
- What do you dig about helping people with their tech support? – Technology can be frustrating – when it works it’s great…when it doesn’t it can be painful. I like that we take the IT issues off the users and are able to help them without much interruption to their work day.
- Family and hobbies – Married and currently no kids. Love to travel (one more continent left – Antarctica!), decorate and remodel our house, and spend time at our cottage in Northern Wisconsin with family.
- Some of my favorite things –
- Website: Pinterest – so many ideas for your house…it sucks you in!
- Movies: Italian Job, Sandlot, The Saint, and Bridesmaids
- Music: Listen to just about everything, except for heavy metal and country.
- Books: The Kite Runner series
Updated 1 year ago.