Edward KoneckiProject Manager & Senior Support Specialist Waident Technology Solutions
- How long have you been doing IT support? – Started way back in 1979
- What do you dig about helping people with their tech support? – I like that fact that we can get people unstuck. They run into a tech wall that keeps them from either getting their job done or from helping one of their clients, and I can get that wall removed so that they can keep moving.
- Family and hobbies – I have a wife and my dog kids, Buffy and Snickers. Railway Preservation and Railroad History including President of the Fox River Trolley Museum in South Elgin, IL and Vice President of the Shore Line Interurban Historical Society in Lake Forest, IL., Being Santa Claus on the Polar Express
18th and early 19th century American History, Model Railroading
- Some of my favorite things –
- TV – Limitless, Big Bang Theory (I went to school with guys like these)
- Movies -Casablanca, Breaking Away and Somewhere in Time
- Music – 40’s Swing Music—especially Glen Miller
- Favorite vacation spots – Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Durango, Colorado
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Web Sites – ted.com
- Sports Teams – Chicago has sports teams?
Updated 1 year ago.