We are your full service medical practice Virtual Information Technology Department:
- Helpdesk - High touch end user support.
- Technology Management - Monitoring and management of all practice technologies.
- Strategy - We ensure technology is benefitting the practice today and in the future.
What we do for you:
- Needs Assessment for EHR/PM Systems
- We help you define your criteria for selecting an EHR/PM system.
- We are vendor-neutral so it's always about what's best for your practice for any technology purchase.
- EHR Conract and Price Negotiation for whatever software that best fits your needs.
- We'll help you to clearly understand what you are getting for your money.
- We'll help you get beyond the EMR/PM software transaction by considering your entire technology environment based on your business goals, challenges, budget, and individual preferences.
- EHR Implementation Planning and Management
- Critical Application Support for any EHR/PM system, among any other applications as well.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) Strategy meetings and oversight to ensure the practice is getting the most out of its current technology and is looking towards future needs.
- Proactively Manage all Technology to limit downtime and increase usability.
- Provide a Single Point of Contact (via phone or email) for any support need or question. We are there to help in any way we can.
- To be able to give our clients cost-effective pricing, we first try to solve support issues remotely, but if that doesn't work, or you need onsite assistance for a particular problem, we will send someone to your office.
Why we do what we do:
- Our years of experience and depth of knowledge produces functional technology environments so your employees can focus on their jobs. We alleviate the headaches and the loss of time and productivity from waiting for things to get fixed. We worry about your technologies today and tomorrow, resulting in greater efficiencies for everyone in your medical practice and far less down time from technology related issues.
- Many times after the technology/software vendor has made the sale, they move on to their next potential customer leaving you with little or no support for subsequent use or integration within your office. We are always concerned about your process, and ensuring that these resources are working for as you need to provide a high level of care for your clients while running a profitable medical practice.
- We know that you want to get the most out of all of your technology, so with our comprehensive helpdesk and strategic guidance we'll help you be your best and overcome obstacles.
We believe that no one in your practice should spend time worrying about technology, because delivering a high quality of patient care is too important.
Full details of what we do for all of our clients can be found here.
Get valuable insights from a variety of perspectives within the healthcare industry and share at our LinkedIn Group: Waident Healthcare Collaboration Group
- Waident One Page Information Sheet
- Healthcare Information Technology: Collaboration, Competition & Outcomes
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid - FAQ's for EHR Incentive Programs
- Director of Managed Care Radio Spot - EMR Meaningful Use and Strategy for Medical Practices
- List of EMR/EMR Modules - tested and certified under the Temporary Certification Program
- The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-HIT) provides both the EHR product version number and the ONC Certification number for your reference.
- CEO Radio Spot on Health Care and Technology