Why Work at Waident?
At Waident, we believe that since you spend one-third of your life at work, you may as well enjoy it. We strive to provide stimulating work for our associates, in an atmosphere that's friendly, challenging and supportive. Because we're a small firm, we're able to notice, recognize and reward exceptional achievement. Perks of working at Waident include medical insurance, 401K, and casual dress code. The biggest perk, however, is the recognition that you have a life outside the office.
Customer Service Helpdesk
Waident Technology Solutions is looking for an experienced and passionate Helpdesk technician to join our team. This position will collaborate with the rest of the organization to help support our client’s employees and manage their technology. Are you an office manager or administrive assitant who is the defacto IT person for the office and have always wanted to work in technology? This may be for you!
We could go into a lot of requirements for this position, but ultimately what we're looking for can be boiled down into one sentence: We're looking for a capable business person who has a passion for technology and learning new systems, who can speak and write as well as they email, and who plays well with others; we're looking for doers, not computer geeks.
That being said, we do need to state a few requirements, such as
- Ability to maintain, support, and manage a highly reliable desktop, laptop, and other end user technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and Office
- High touch customer service attitude
- Proven experience of multitasking in a high paced environment
- Ability to learn new technology systems very quickly
- Laser-like attention to detail
These aren't required, but will certainly make you look good:
- Experience with Mac and Blackberry’s
- Experience with projectors, videoconferencing, and phone systems
For more information please visit our website at http://www.waident.com